Friday, January 6, 2017

Are You Ready?

 

I’ll be flying into Fort Lauderdale Airport in a few weeks. My peace lies in Jesus. I don’t want to die, but I know if I am shot dead by an act of terror, I will go to heaven. How about you?

I flew about 10 days after the 9-11 attacks on a plane maybe 1/3 full. I could have canceled without penalty, but I chose to continue with my plans.

I flew out of Chicago O’Hare about 2 weeks after a crash there. On take-off I could see the spot where the plane had crashed and burned not far from the airport.

I am not a brave person, but I rest in the peace and love of God. My days are in His hands. Jesus calls you to come to Him, to give Him your burdens and anxieties. Don’t wait. These are days of uncertainty and insecurity in our world. Don’t put your confidence in the wrong place or person.

No comments:

Post a Comment