Tuesday, August 2, 2016

I’ve Got Tomatoes Now

 

My sister-in-law gave me some nice small cherry tomatoes from her garden. I guess it is a good thing I didn’t find any to buy Saturday at the Farmers’ Market or I might have too many. Though I don’t think you can really have too many of these little tomatoes. They make nice snacks besides being eaten at meals.

A funny thing happened on Facebook this morning. I was looking for a photo that I used on my nephew’s birthday previously and when I called up the pictures, FB suggested that I tag 3 people in 3 different photos. One was my sister-in-law who asked me to remove tags of her on previous occasions; one was me but it wanted me to tag it as my twin sister; one was of our neighbor Ivan at the open house of the workshop. Except it suggested tagging it as one of my husband’s sisters! So much for the accuracy of facial recognition software.

No comments:

Post a Comment