Saturday, May 18, 2013

Anticipation

I was scanning my “happiness journal” and couldn’t help but notice some “events” that come up regularly that I now look forward to with happy anticipation. These have changed since moving to Indiana and since settling into Grace Village.

 

The library book sales at North Webster Public Library; the offering of 3-year old magazines to the public at the Warsaw Public Library every fall (I cut these up to add to my decorating/style folder pictures) ; the Episcopal Church rummage sale (though I didn’t see that advertised last year so I hope it hasn’t stopped); The Master Works concerts in June and July; the Grace Village Christmas dinners for residents; the Spring appreciation lunch for volunteers at Grace Village; the summer Farmers’ Market; blueberry picking season. What kinds of special events do you look forward to in your community?

1 comment:

  1. One of my reader's found out the St Anne's rummage tent sale will be June 5-7.

    ReplyDelete