Sunday, April 14, 2024

Spring Flowers

 Right now it is 78 degrees outside. We have the house windows open letting in fresh air. Lots of sunshine, but also lots of wind. 

Today my tulips started opening up. I had seen some reddish tips the past few days but was surprised to see yellow blossoms, too.


The quince bush on the northwest corner of the condo is also putting out blossoms.



The pear trees in my neighborhood have been in bloom for almost 2 weeks. The wind is causing the white petals to float down now.


Tomorrow I am going to wear my new flowery top to Bible study and choir practice. Maybe even sandals. Next Sunday is forecast to be around 50 degrees. Need to enjoy these pleasant spring days while we can. Rain later this week, too.


My husband has been watching the Masters golf tournament on TV. It has had its share of wind.

Hope you are enjoying spring, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment