Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Luck of the Irish

 



  Grace Village recently had a contest. A St. Patrick's basket of goodies was given away to someone on Facebook who "liked" or commented on the village posts. The more you did that, the more entries you had.

My husband won! They had such a good response, they are going to do a beach-themed basket/container in a few months. 





Since we have been sorting through things to declutter, entering the contest sort of defeated that aim. But it is so much fun to win a contest!

 I will probably give my neighbor who has grandkids the window decals and stickers. My husband already claimed the baseball cap with the Grace Village logo (missing from the picture). I definitely will eat the chocolate, maybe wear the earrings, maybe the socks. The doormat we may use this month, but then when GV swap shop happens in another month, add to that. Ditto the table runner. 

I had a medical appointment in Fort Wayne today so stopped at Costco before heading home. I saw these carrot cakes in the bakery. We will split one tonight.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment