Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Neighborhood Autumn Stroll

With such nice weather, I set out this afternoon with camera in hand to capture the glorious colors of autumn. About half-way through the walk, clouds gusted in and I lost the sun and the brilliant hues. I am going to grill brats this evening; plenty warm enough to cook on the patio. Ah! I see the sun appearing again, but too late as I need to work on supper. Well, let me take a couple more shots right out my patio door.

 

Lots of ups and downs this fall. A lily puts up a late bloom, but it can’t compete with the maple tree.

 

The back of my condo. I am standing on my neighbor’s lawn. Other than buying a mum for the front porch, I have not gotten into the fall decorating spirit, but many neighbors have.








I would say we are now at peak color.








The area around the pond doesn’t seem as colorful, but that is when the sun went behind the gray clouds.




My favorite time of year!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment