Thursday, September 28, 2017

Floored

The installers finished the master bath and kitchen floors yesterday. The new flooring looks good, and I think we will be happy with it for many years. The duraceramic tiles should be easy to clean, too.



The "weed" I decided was a sunflower did bloom. The lower branching stalk that was nibbled off has the start of a flower, but since we usually have first frost by the end of October I doubt it will ever flower.
The moss rose plant against the house continues to put out blooms, too.
I may still try to take the seed pods and sprinkle them further out where I can see the new plants (if any come up) thru my window.

A cooler day today though upper 70's and low 80's forecasted for next week midweek. It seems like autumn though.

I saw a gorgeous magenta sunset as I drove home from a funeral last night as though the sky was paying tribute to the departed saint as well. There have been way too many funerals for us to attend the past 10 weeks. At least these acquaintances and friends loved Jesus and are in heaven.


1 comment:

  1. Don't have to wonder about the new flower on the lower stalk. It and the stalk on which it sat was eaten last night.

    ReplyDelete